Chapter 6 Equipment Installation Requirements
辊压机在出厂时主要是分为四大部分运输的。一:主机部份，包括主机架、进料装置、液压装置、润滑系统; 二:两套轴系；三:行星减速器; 四:主电机; 另外还有附属配套设备。因此初次在现场安装工作量较小。主要是安装传动系统各部件。为了使用户在设备检测和保养时,能正常安装各个零、部件,保证设备正常使用,提出如下要求,请用户务必遵行。
The roller press is mainly divided into four parts for transportation when it leaves the factory. One: The main machine part, including the main frame, feeding device, hydraulic device, and lubrication system; Two: Two sets of shafting system; Three: Planetary reducer; Four: Main motor; In addition, there are auxiliary equipment. Therefore, the initial installation workload on site is relatively small. Mainly install the components of the driving system. In order to enable the user to install various parts and components normally during equipment inspection and maintenance, and to ensure the normal use of the equipment, the following requirements are proposed, which the user must comply with.
1. The overall installation sequence of components and systems
1. Install the main machine part;
⑴The first installation of equipment into the factory;
⑵Install the main motor;
⑶ Install planetary reducer;
⑷ Correct the position of the main motor and install the universal joint drive shaft;
⑸ Install torque support device.
2. The sequence diagram of the installation system and components
主机架main frame 主电动机main motor
液压油缸Hydraulic cylinder 辊罩roller cover
主轴轴系main shaft system
完成机架安装complete the installation of frame
润滑系统Lubrication system 行星减速机Planetary reducer 进料装置feeding device
液压系统hydraulic system 万向节传动轴Universal joint drive shaft 扭矩支承Torque support
2. Main frame installation
1. The main frame is generally shipped as a whole, and the installation sequence is as follows:
⑴ With the bearing pins and positioning pins of the two columns as basic positioning, the upper and lower beams and the left and right columns are connected into a whole with the high-strength bolt group. It should be noted that the bearing pins and pin holes are matched, and the matching marks should be distinguished during installation.
(2) Install the four guide rails on the inner cavity of the rack. The four guide rails are divided into two specifications with different widths. The two wider ones should be installed near the drive side, that is, the side near the main motor.
2. Hoist the main frame to the predetermined installation position. Note that only the lifting holes of the lower beam can be used to avoid stress on the frame connecting bolts.
3. Correct the horizontal position and elevation of the main frame according to the process design drawings. It is necessary to pay attention to the relative position of the main frame and the two main motors.
4. Use the spirit level to correct the level of the main frame so that the flatness tolerance of the main frame is less than 2mm/m.
5. After the rack is completely installed, the high-strength bolt group should be tightened with torque hand, and the tightening torque is 750N.m.
6. The anchor bolts can be tightened only after the frame connecting bolts are tightened and the joint surface of the column and the beam is confirmed to be seamless.
3. Main shaft system installation
The shaft system is assembled as a component when it leaves the factory. Before installing it in place, the user must do the comprehensive inspection to ensure the quality of subsequent assembly. The assembly sequence is as follows:
1. Loosen and hoist the beam of the lower main frame.
2. Since each shaft system weighs 26t, in order to prevent bending and deformation of the entire shaft system when lifting, we recommend using angle steel or channel steel to weld the rectangular frame to support the four lifting points when lifting.
3. Lift the fixed roller shaft system and fix it on the left column side of the main frame.
4. When hoisting the movable roller shaft system, apply proper amount of grease to the upper and lower grooves of the bearing seat first, and install the shaft system in the inner cavity of the main frame with the guide rail near the driving side as the positioning reference.
5.Under the premise of ensuring that the guide rail does not interfere with the movable roller bearing seat, adjust the position of the grinding roller as much as possible to keep the end faces of the working section of the two grinding rollers in the same vertical plane, so that on the one hand, the width of the working section can be increased as much as possible, and on the other hand, the side baffle in the feeding device can be made as close as possible to the end surface of the grinding roller to reduce the material leakage of the end surface and reduce the edge effect.
6.After the two grinding rollers are installed in place, install the intermediate frame between the two grinding rollers. Two points must be ensured during installation: ⑴There must be no gap between the intermediate frame and the fixed roller, because the role of the intermediate frame is to transfer the hydraulic pressure acting on the movable roller when there is no material squeezing to the main frame through the fixed roller, so as to balance on the main frame. If there is gap between the two, the hydraulic pressure directly acts on the middle frame, and it is possible to cut the connecting bolts between the middle frame and the upper and lower beams; ⑵In order to prevent the movable roller from colliding with the fixed roller when there is no material, a certain original gap must be ensured. Therefore, the base plate must be added between the intermediate frame and the movable roller to ensure that the original roller gap of 15mm is left.
When installing the shafting water-cooling system, ensure the concentricity of the rotary joint and the center hole of the main shaft to prevent the rotary joint from rotating.
4. Installation of main motor and control device
⑴Taking the centerline of the fixed roller as the reference, correcting the horizontal and vertical position of the fixed roller driving motor, you must ensure:
Ⅰ The coaxiality between the motor axis and the grinding roller axis is 0.2mm.
Ⅱ The angle between the two axes is less than 2°.
⑵The anchor bolts of the main motor can be tightened only after the universal joint shaft is installed and the position of the grinding roller axis is checked again.
⑶ When connecting the cooling fan motor power, pay attention to the direction of the fan blade to avoid reverse connection.
5. Installation of planetary reducer and shrink sleeve coupling
1. Installation of shrink sleeve coupling
⑴ Clean the shrink coupling with gasoline, and coated a layer of 10# or 20# mechanical oil evenly on the cone surface, screw hole and screw rod. Be careful not to use lubricating oil and grease containing molybdenum disulfide.
⑵Sleeve the shrink sleeve coupling on the hollow output shaft of the planetary reducer that has been cleaned, and push it to the arc edge of the output shaft journal.
2. Installation of planetary reducer
⑴ Rotate the input shaft by hand before installation to see if its internal operation is flexible;
⑵ Use gasoline to clean the hollow output shaft of the planetary reducer and the main shaft journal of the grinding roller;
(3) Put the shrink sleeve coupling on the hollow shaft of the reducer;
⑷ Lift the reducer so that its axis is as consistent as possible with the axis of the grinding roller main shaft;
⑸Slowly and evenly sleeve the reducer on the main shaft journal;
⑹ Push the reducer in place forcefully. Note: When applying force, the force cannot be directly applied to the input shaft of the reducer.
3. After the planetary reducer is installed on the main shaft, tighten the bolts evenly according to the following procedures;
Roller press reducer supporting expansion sleeve locking torque
Note: After the planetary reducer is installed on the main shaft, tighten the bolts evenly according to the following procedures;
a. Tighten the tightening bolts by hand until they can't move;
b. Adjust the torque of the torque handle to 1/5a, and tighten it diagonally;
c. Adjust the torque to 1/4a, and tighten the diagonal cross;
d. Adjust the torque to 1/3a and tighten the diagonal cross;
e. Tighten diagonally crosswise with the tightening torque of 1/2a;
f. Tighten all bolts with the tightening torque of 3/5a;
g. Retighten all bolts with the tightening torque of a.
6. Installation of universal joint drive shaft
1. Use gasoline to clean the input shaft of the reducer, the output shaft of the main motor and the flanges at both ends of the drive shaft;
2. Put the two flanges on the input shaft of the reducer and the output shaft of the main motor respectively;
3. After installing the flat key on the flange, the drive shaft of the universal joint in the middle section can be put in place, and one end of the reducer can be installed first;
4. Use the torque handle to tighten the connecting bolts of the direction drive shaft bearing seat and the base plate;
5. Tighten the bolt group of the connecting flange of the reducer and the connecting flange of the universal joint drive shaft;
6. Power on the main machine, and after confirming that no load is possible, tighten the bolts of the connecting flange of the main motor and the connecting flange of the universal joint drive shaft.
7. Installation of torque support device
1. Hoist the pre-assembled torque support on the balance arm of the reducer;
2. Lift the base on the hinge seat with torque support;
3. Level the base, and under the premise of ensuring that the connecting bolts of the base and the hinge base can move freely, find the position of the base, and fix it with the foundation;
4. Loosen the connecting bolts of the base and the hinge seat and adjust the preload of the butterfly spring. The specific steps are as follows:
①A total of eight butterfly springs are set on the balance arm of each reducer, of which four are on the upper and lower guide rods. See the torque support assembly diagram for the installation form. In this way, due to the difference in installation, the spring stiffness on the inner balance arm of the two reducers is four times that of the outer.
②Using the ultra-high pressure oil pump to pressurize the hydraulic nut to pre-tighten the butterfly spring on each balance arm. While pre-tensioning, move the lower butterfly spring by hand until it just can't be moved by hand. That means that each butterfly spring group is in the free state.
③On the basis of the second step, continue to tighten the nut until 195° , at which time the butterfly spring sets are in the proper pre-tightened state.
5. Adjustment and tightening of hinge seat
(1) After pre-tensioning the butterfly spring, rotate the high-speed shaft of the reducer so that the center lines of the hinge points on the two balance bars are on the same horizontal plane.
(2) For the torque support of the fixed roller end, the vertical line can be drawn from the upper hinge point of the balance bar, and the positions of the hinge seat and the balance bar can be adjusted to ensure that the upper and lower hinge points of the balance bar are in the same vertical plane. After locating this position, use the adjusting gasket to eliminate the gap between the hinge seat and the base, and tighten the connecting bolt between the two.
(3) For the torque support at the movable roller end, if conditions permit, the hydraulic system can be used to adjust the center distance of the two rollers to the position, and then tighten the torque support at the movable roller end according to step (2). If conditions do not permit, the distance between the two torque support centers must also be ensured during installation.
6. Shake the four balance bars to the left and right along the axis to see if they are flexible. If they are not flexible, they need to be re-adjusted until they are flexible.
8. Installation of hydraulic system
When the hydraulic system leaves the factory, its hydraulic cylinder, valve table and pump station have been installed on the main frame. When the equipment is overhauled and maintained, its installation should be carried out according to the following steps and requirements.
1. Pipeline installation
(1) All pipes in the hydraulic system must be selected according to the specifications required by the drawings. The inner wall of the pipes should be smooth and clean, free of rust, no oxide scale and other defects. (After the trial installation, it must be processed by pickling, neutralization, cleaning, drying, etc.) When installing the pipelines and joints, pay attention to whether the seal rings are aligned. All the connecting pipe should be deburred.
2. Hose installation
(1) Avoid sharp turns. The bending radius R﹥(9～10)D (D is the outer diameter of the hose) should not bend near the heel of the joint. The minimum distance between the hose joint and the beginning of the bend is L=6D.
(2) During installation and work, there should be no hose twisting.
(3) The hose should maintain a certain length allowance.
3. Installation of hydraulic cylinder
(1) Check the hydraulic cylinder's assembly parts for damage and corrosion. Pay special attention to whether the wear ring Y-shaped sealing ring and "O"-shaped sealing ring are damaged, and clean these parts with kerosene.
(2) Slowly and carefully install the wear ring and Y-shaped sealing ring on the piston. Coat the proper amount of hydraulic oil on the inner wall of the hydraulic cylinder and install the piston into the cylinder.
(3) Slowly put the end cover with the "O"-shaped sealing ring, wear ring, and no-frame dust-proof ring on the piston rod. After locating the relative position of the oil inlet and outlet holes, tighten the end cover bolts.
(4) Place the pressure head and the pressure head seat connected to the top of the piston rod in the center in turn, and coated the proper amount of grease to the indenter seat.
(5) When connecting the pressure head seat and the bearing seat, pay attention to inserting the configured bolt sleeve into the bolt hole of the pressure head seat to ensure the reserved gap between the bolt head and the end face of the pressure head seat after the bolt is tightened, make the connection between the pressure head seat and the bearing seat in the floating state, in order to avoid abnormal wear of the seal and the inner wall of the cylinder due to the additional radial load.
(6) When the hydraulic cylinder is hoisted for installation, the fixing bolts connected to the frame should not be tightened, and can be tightened after adjusting the position of the hydraulic connecting pipe. Note that when lifting, the piston should be prevented from sliding out and accidents occur.
3. Installation of hydraulic system valve table
(1) Clean and inspect all parts and components, including seals.
(2) Place the left and right bases of the valve table in advance. Install the connecting pipes of the two bases. Pay attention to check whether the "O" seal ring on the joint surface is aligned.
(3) Adjust the relative position of the base and the connecting pipe, tighten the connecting bolts of the connecting flange and the left and right bases, and pay attention to whether the "O" seal rings are aligned.
(4) It should be possible to make the accumulator vertical when installed, and its verticality error should be less than 1.5mm/m. The threaded connection between the accumulator and the accumulator base should be tightened first before installation.
(5) The electromagnetic overflow valve should be carefully inspected and cleaned before installation. Pay attention to the matching of the oil holes during installation. In addition, because there are many "O" rings on it, it should be inspected and put into the valve after confirming that it is in good condition. Pay attention to the alignment to avoid crushing when tightening the bolts.
(6) The electric contact pressure gauge should be installed after the system is filled with oil and exhausted.
4. Installation of hydraulic pump station
(1) Before installation, clean the oil pump, fuel tank, valves and pipes with kerosene. Be careful not to use cotton yarn during cleaning, so as not to block the system components with the remaining yarn.
(2) The oil pump and the oil pump motor should be kept concentric during installation. The concentricity should be less than 0.1mm, and the inclination angle should not be greater than 1°. During installation, the main shaft of the pump and motor shall not be hit vigorously.
(3) Before installing the oil filter, carefully check whether the filter cartridge is in good condition, and pay attention to the installation position of the oil inlet and outlet during installation.
9. Installation of lubrication system
1. Installation of lubrication pump
(1) The lubrication pump should be vertical and fixedly installed in the place with less dust.
(2) There should be enough space around the lubricating pump to facilitate maintenance and grease the lubricating pump oil tank.
(3) The pressure surface on the lubrication pump should be in the direction that is convenient for observation.
2. Installation of pipelines and hoses
(1) All hard tubes are fine drawn tubes. The iron filings and other impurities in the pipe should be carefully cleared before installation. Remove burrs from the nozzle.
(2) Refer to hydraulic system for hose installation requirements.
10. Installation of feeding device
1. Push the movable roller to the original roll gap (that is, the minimum roll gap).
2. Hoist the main body of the feeding device to the platform of the roller press frame, adjust its position, and tighten the connecting bolts.
3. Install the driving system and the support on the support, and fix it on the frame of the roller press, and connect the screw rod and the adjusting valve plate with pin shaft.
4. Adjust the screw rod and adjust the adjusting gates on both sides of the feeding device to control the material flow to the mechanical fully closed position to ensure that the minimum distance between the two gates is 10~15mm. This data is used as the mechanical zero point for electrical debugging. .
5. Installation of elastic jacking device
⑴All parts including the adjusting screw and butterfly spring seat are pre-installed on the top tensioning frame;
⑵ Install the top tight frame on the rack. Note that the adjusting screw must be pressed against the lower end of the side baffle;
⑶ Properly tighten the pre-tightened spring pressure plate;
⑷Adjust the screw rod so that the distance between the side baffle and the end surface of the grinding roller is within 2mm, but the end surface of the grinding roller cannot be rubbed.
11. Installation of detection device
1. Installation of inductive displacement sensor:
⑴ Pre-install the sensor in the protective frame, and pay attention to making it in the linear displacement section when working;
⑵Choose the suitable position to install the movable rod holder, there are long holes on the movable rod holder to adjust its position to the sensor;
⑶ The axis of the movable rod movement after the sensor is installed should be parallel to the movement of the grinding roller bearing seat;
⑷It is not allowed to knock when installing the sensor, and it is not allowed to bend the stainless steel housing of the movable rod and pressure ring sensor.
2. End face platinum thermal resistance installation
⑴ Check whether there is any foreign matter in the installation threaded hole and whether it is aligned with the outer ring of the bearing;
⑵The end face of the thermal resistance must be in close contact with the outer ring of the bearing pressure side, so that it can truly detect the bearing temperature.
⑶ The pressure difference transmitter blocked by the oil filter of the hydraulic pump station and the minimum capacity alarm device of the lubrication pump storage tank have been assembled at the factory, and generally do not disassemble it at will;
⑷When installing the proximity switch for lubrication system work detection, keep the certain distance (2～4mm) from the piston rod of the oil separator.